The next few months

I guess it's time for an earnest post to everyone reading my blog. Considering I'm entering a few strenuous months, my post frequency will drop; Possibly to the point of the blog appearing dead. It's been lingering in that area for a while but the months ahead won't be helping the case. My posts, if any, would be stories/poems out of sudden urges and articles that I write for something.

Apart from this earnest message (which is now over), I thought it would be nice to post a list of reasons contributing to my low posting frequency:
1) Lack of a muse. Ah, Calliope.
2) Lack of the physical equivalent of a muse. Ah, woe is me.
3) Twitter. I tend to type my thoughts out in sentences. Don't really wait for them to collect.
4) Blood. Sugar. Sex. Magik. And all their other albums, actually. Too much RHCP gets me all poetic. Not sure how appreciative you guys are of poetry :\
5) Gaming. RA3: Uprising has some good music, though. The 'Soviet March' is a song about bears and Vodka.
6) Academics. Well, maybe not a reason right now, but I hope it does become one :D
7) Me. Lethargy has always been a problem.
8) You. Hey, I can't take all the blame, can I?

So, here's to the glorious months ahead.


-Mod

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anirudh Arun said...

You may not hog all the future glory... May everyone become as indolent as you!

Mod said...

It was the months before Christmas. And not a creature was clicking, not even a mouse.

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;