There and back again

It's alive! It's alive!! (cue lightning)

Oh wait, false alarm.

I make my reappearance following a stint (yes, that is precisely what it was) as a student for two harrowingly long weeks. The fortnight was not devoid of fun though; The last two days at college saw the 'outbreak' of piggy flu and the subsequent cancellation of classes (w00t). The icing on teh donut was that none on the campus had a confirmed case and most of it was based on panic generated by an angered (well, we were denied a holiday) crowd trying desperately to develop some incident of interest in the otherwise drab desert. Suffice to say, I loved it.

Coming to more serious matters, I think its about time that something was done to this blag to make a it a wee bit more productive. You know, something more than just a color touch-up. Given my extensive reader base (of 6), this can only be a good thing. To begin, I'm planning to finish all those articles I promised. Here's to the next few entries :D

Oh, and I've heard alcohol is good for swine flu. Apparently, it eases the symptoms. I'll tell you how effective it is in a week.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;