Back without a bang

I'm back. Even though I didn't say so with a heavy austrian accent, it was somewhat expected. And here is a three piece discourse; each, a discourse on the near present.

The week that was:
Rain is beautiful. As each drop falls and lowers the temperature and every bit of moisture seeps into the earth, you let it soak you up with the smell and joy that comes with it. You think of hot chocolate, snuggling under a warm blanket and girls - or some combination of the above. You think of how wonderful the weather is. You bask in the wet radiance. The weather is perfect for just about any activity you enjoy. What it isn't, is the right time to study. When you need to study, everything fades and what is left is the ghostly, gray shell of life. You notice the bugs that come with the rain, the mold that grows on your food and the way the cloudy sky lowers the luminous flux density in your room. The colour leaves your life and your dreams/nightmares revolve around the timing cycles of microprocessors (or other equally retarded topics). Your mood drops well before your GPA. Suffice to say, my hopes of scoring high this semester were washed away.
Add to this, the disappointment of not getting to visit NLS for their culturals.

Today:
Logging in to my blag, I find some people actually like my serious article. And before I get the chance to complete a "Wait...What?", I notice that the number of people reading my blag has gone up (Yay!).

Tomorrow and beyond:
Two projects and a semi-internship loom large in the horizon. On the brighter side of life, there are visits to the beach and to ICHC. If things go well, I will also get back to being active on the interweb ^_^

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe back without a bang,
no specific austrian twang,
statement loud with mohawk style,
til next post comes n a while

why posts dis month are reeking of GPA.....?

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;