And into asylum

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, good-bye.

It has been a long summer. With Neil Gaiman and Randall Munroe for thought, FB and Orkut for the rot, and an assortment of movies from TPB, and a lone project with an end that is still elusive, the summer draws to a close. Another year dawns where we learn about the wonders of instrumentation and the scarcity of girls. One can but hope that the winds of change bring with them a few good faces.

With this, I reach my monthly quota of 6 blag posts and feel a pressing need to give something back to you guys as my third not-really-succesful-but-fun-all-the-same month of blagging ends. Considering my love for lists, I thought I would drop a few suggestions based on what I have been doing these holidays. Be it an alternative to fly-swatting or deep ideas for enhancing your knowledge, I trust you would find them amusing, if not overwhelmingly phenomenal.

To counter boredom - nitrome.com (best.flashgames.ever), icanhascheezburger.com ('nuff said)

Reading - Sandman (Neil Gaiman), one of the best stories ever crafted

Webcomics - xkcd, toothpastefordinner

Gaming - Gunbound, NeoSteam (Both are MMORPGs)

Movies - Gran Torino, Memoirs of a Geisha (still haunted by the soundtrack...)

I was hoping to write reviews for most of these but didn't really get down to it. Expect more on this in the future as I foresee no work over the next few months.

Getting back to the farewell, it is only temporary. You can stop crying now. Although my college is technologically challenged, I promise to put stuff up somehow. If you want to say anything (which I doubt, since most of you are people who will be at said hell hole with me), send a mail.

Coherence in this post is very poor since I'm finishing it in a hurry and am slightly depressed over leaving the climate, good food and the internet behind as I head to college. So long, guys, and thanks for all the kitsch.

Pramod

P.S. W00t, I actually signed it...
P.P.S Readers, thank you. You guys are teh best <3

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;