Advice on the interweb

T-Shirts, Self Help Books and the Internet have been the predominant sources of knowledge since the turn of the century. With the first two discounted due to child labour concers and scientific studies, the wild, wide interweb is where people seek answers. People with queries have been visiting the likes of Y! Answers hoping to resolve questions they were too scared to ask their parents. Personally, my experience with such sites has been limited as I, being sort of well-read when it comes to the internet, do not trust people online. More so, when they have names like Dr.FixIt or MJlives (no self referential pun intended...).
Through a weirdly humourous twist of fate, I ended up browsing one of the Y!Answers pages today and actually enjoyed the experience. Given my love for sharing information, even the mildly funny bits, I decided to blag about it. The topics ranged from simple relationship advice to serious questions regarding pubic shrubbery. Here are excerpts from the various pages I visited over half an hour of enthusiastic clicking:

Q) I have been together with this girl for 3 years now, (...) don't have a job, still with my parents (im 15) and i tried not calling her but text her often, then one day she asked why i havn't been calling and i explained, but she got mad
A1) that is so swee... wait, how have you been dating a girl since you were 12?

Q) I'm 17 and like this 15 year old girl who lives opposite me. We've never spoken to one another. Now I wanna just ring that doorbell and start a conversation (when her parents aren't home) Any ideas what excuse I could come up with?
A1) when he rparents aren't home ? what are you hoping will happen?
A2) pretend you're selling something? or ask for donations and if you get it -- really donate it.
A3) (...) Or if you're a real creep just ask "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" Good luck.

Q) Girls! How often do you want to have *** with? your boyfriend? And does he want it as much as you? Or does he want less, or more?
A) breakfast lunch and dinner

Q) Please tell me what to do if i accidentally broke some wine bottle in some wal-mart? please tell me
A1) run
A2) announce very loudly: "spill, spill, spill, wine spill in aisle number 4. emergency cleanup crew lay to aisle 4 with a mop."
A3) Hi from France ♫ Do nothing ! Just take another !...

Q) I penetrated my girlfriend and my **** was kinda wet... but it was only for a min.. then i retrieved it!! will she get pregnant?? should i get her a pill?? please help....!!
A1-9) Random useful answer
A10) Good thing you retrieved your ****, you could have lost it! Also, no, your girlfriend won't get pregnant. She already is!

As you can see, asking the netizens might not be the brightest thing to do, but if occasional humour is your kind of thing, sign up immediately. And drop me a message.

BTW, I'm down with the flu. Revenge of the fallen pigs.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;