Crushes - Part 1

I've recently been having a lot of conversations regarding girls and crushes. Some of these have, without the slightest shimmer of doubt, run into extended debates on their characteristics and mannerisms. Well, at least the ones I like, anyway. Of late, the chats have been taking a few bizarre turns and making me wonder how much a person changes when under the influence of a crush. This post, the first in a series is a clutch of chatlogs from my mailbox that I thought would be fun to share. More on this when I get time again :)

(Excerpts from a chat between a friend of mine and me. She asked me to edit her name out but I didn't really bother. Whenever you go over hotandsweetbabe, please block it out mentally.)

me: boo
11:22 PM my browser is fine for now :)
hotnsweetbabe: >:D<
u camed :)
me: yes, yes i did
now, we can talk about her ^_______^
hotnsweetbabe: rolls eyes
me:hehe

me: GIRLS ALL OVER THE WORLD LOVE HARUHI SAMA
hotnsweetbabe: not natural :)
me: you're a disgrace
hotnsweetbabe: i think shes very cute but thats it
me: haruhi or her? o__o
that description fits both...
11:29 PM hotnsweetbabe: $*#&)$*@#Y+

me: and ---- sounds too manly, im gonna call her bi instead
bi as in beee
like how a pokemon with bi in its name wud say it
all kawaii and everything
im so good at this ^___^

me: why?
so that she wud kill me? o__o
tell u wat
once she adds you in fb
go post all this :Di certainly wont get to go out with her
but it'll b fun as hell :Dhotnsweetbabe: don make me do ANKIL vela
me: no, think about it
she almost certainly wont like me after that
but it'll b so much fun!!!me: im willing to risk my future with her for fun :D
hotnsweetbabe: ur toooo obsessed with TMOHS

me: lol
btw
i just ran a google search for her
:D
hotnsweetbabe: OHHHHH
MYY
GODD
11:35 PM me: loooooooooooooooooooooooool
im feeling so crazy rite now :d
i cant think of anything else crazy to do
^__________^
IVE GOT IT
hotnsweetbabe: y dont u google MY name next? :|
me: im gonna get her number and call her up ^___________^

ookina yume, yume, suki desho?


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Aditya Muralidhar said...

...Blogs...~_~

Mod said...

Dude, wth! That's the most interesting conversation I've had in months ^_^

Aishwarya said...

interesting? sure..... y not? im not sure if anyone else found it as interesting as u did...

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;