Crushes - Part 2

I suppose you were waiting. Well, you better have been.

It is time that my treatise on girls, crushes and the whole love scene is dwelled upon in further detail with the narration lending a bit more light on my most recent fling. For those of you that complained of a silly, puppy-love tinge to my previous post, I hope you were expecting a change. It makes it all the more fun to get under your skin.

First, and foremost, I would like to declare that I am over my little fancy. Yes, quite sudden, I agree. Given that I only admitted to a crush, this change can, perhaps, be overlooked. Of course, if you didn't find it sudden when I started it a week back, this would barely ruffle a feather. Providing, as it did, little comic caper, the past week made me think. Consider my case: I'm in a college with girls that run straight into two categories - uninteresting or taken. Seeing as neither is likely to provide engaging company for the evening, my thirst slips into a little status quo that seeks little and sleeps long. This equilibrium, much like that of a mexican standoff, takes little to be thrown off balance. As little as the sight of a cute girl. Picture a see-saw. With a fat guy. And me. When you throw a swan in a pool of ducks (pardon my reference to ugliness), being temporarily stupefied by the brilliance and beauty is a fairly common reaction. It did take me by surprise though.

In the end, it probably comes down to the aspects of character that draw you in. I would find it rather weird to spend a day conversing with someone that hasn't heard of Jedi. Or Star Wars, for that matter. Even so, weird could be interesting. As the situation has not been juiced to its limit, I just might continue. The idea of making contact and pretending to be a stalker should prove funny. Or I could let her read my chatlog (Refer: Crushes - Part 1). Whichever path this takes, a bit of fun seems to be drawing closer.

Oh, and if you're a girl, you have my gratitude for being one.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;