So long

And thanks for all the memories.

Time pulls closer the inevitability of fate and my condemnation to the darkest of realms, where I shall wander again, a listless soul, anguished by the sheer weight of a burden that no mortal must be bid to bear. It is time to be parted from the comfort of my home and embrace, with might, the bleak future that adorns my path. It is also time to leave my love. My only solace lies in this fate being shared by numerous others; brave souls that will do battle by my side; souls that will face, with me, ambushes of the most vile of papers, set upon us by demented mentors seeking to test us on the little we learnt (while awake) under their tutelage.

College. And no, I still haven't finished Soul Reaver 2 (guilty, yet again, of poisoning my tongue with language deemed archaic).

Right, that wraps up everything I have to say. Here is a list of things I did these holidays (some of which, even if I say so myself, proved rather fun):
  • Discovered Very Demotivational, IMMD and Hawtness.
  • Saw more funny pictures.
  • Earned money.
  • Spent said money.
  • Learnt about suicide on uncyclopedia.
  • Convinced people on Omegle that I was Basement Cat.
  • Discovered that my parents follow my blog AND my twitter handle. (Not on fun list)
  • Set up a collaborative blog.
  • Found out my blog has 10 followers (w00t!).
  • Downloaded Deus Ex, Final Fantasy VII and Soul Reaver 2.
  • Downloaded The Playlist of Instant Attraction.
  • Planned for my digital art event coming up in February.
  • Entered 3D art. (Check out earlier posts)
  • Downloaded and subsequently fell in love with Plants Vs. Zombies.
  • Wrote a short story-poem in Sci-Fi for Kurukshetra. (Will put it up sometime)
  • Read So long, And thanks for all the fish.
Yup, it's been interesting. With the next year breaking, I'm looking forward to a bit more fun.

Have fun.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

vladimir"r.niranjan"zerkov said...

its ok! you're one of us now!! imagine me.. wiht a brain the size of a planet!

Anonymous said...

you must lead a very boring life :D
Mod

Post a Comment

Don't be mean ^_^;